Wow an old album that rocked your world

I know this is a Hifi forum but isn’t it about the music as well. Has anyone recently played a
Vinyl, disc or whatever you are into. One that you forgot was so good and totally was blown away by the music and the recording? If so share it with us. Mine was Mahavishnu orchestra Birds of Fire. Have not listened to that for some time. Wow. FORGOT HOW GOOD THAT WAS. 
This is what Hifi is all about IMO. 
schmitty1
I will say Anthony Lloyd Webber and Andrew Rice's Jesus Christ Superstar original 2 disc LP is something that still brings shivers up my spine.  Especially "39 Lashes"

@roberjerman, two fantastic Procol Harum albums! I saw them live in 1971 at the original Fillmore (on the Home album tour), and by that time the group's line-up had changed from that on those two albums. Gone was Matthew Fisher on organ (he created that incredible signature part in "A Whiter Shade Of Pale", "borrowing" heavily from J.S. Bach), the more pedestrian Chris Copping taking his place.

Also gone was bassist David Knights, Copping playing the bass parts on his Hammond B3 pedals. The were still good, but the playing of guitarist Robin Trower had come to the fore, and I found his Blues-based style to be not to my liking. The Home album suffered for it, as did the absence of Matthew Fisher. By the way, Fisher's first two solo albums are mighty fine. 

Post removed