Attn Vinyl lovers - what CD Player do you use?

While reading through the many threads on Vinyl vs. CD, I thought it might be interesting to see what CD transports/players Vinyl fans use when not listening to their analog rig?
encyclopediabsh
I have a Jolida JD100 which is about as good a cdp I have heard at any price.

BUT.......it gets very little play time. Whenever I listen to a seedee I feel as though I am wasting precious time which could be spent listening to a rekkid......

Oz
Jayctoy: Yes, I had a DAC6 and modified 1000 in my system for well over a month, (which should be ample time for break in, especially with a used unit). I mention this over at the "Is the TRL 595 really that good?" thread just FYI.

My primary source is a modified Scully 270 (capable of playing back 14 inch reels at 30 IPS) and my over 300 production and safety masters. (That's about as close to the "reel" event as you get.) Don't you think?

My comparisons via digital are with CDR burns of my safety and production master reels. When I listen to digital sources, I ask myself: How close does it sound to playing back my master reel? It's a wonderful (first hand) comparison tool.

So, as we've established, 15 and 30IPS master reels are my reference. For a detailed idea of my system, check out "Jack Seaton" Inmate System over at Audio Asylum.

I forgot to add my Mapleknoll Airiadne Signature (predecessor/design for the Walker) and various cartridges including the Clearaudio Insider Ref, Koetsu Rosewood Sig. Plat., Benz Ruby, and 4 different variations of the vdH Grasshopper (GLA CMA, CMN, GLN).

I also have a near complete Blue Note record collection (1500 and 4000 series) and about 1/2 of the 5000 series 10 inchers.

Best wishes,
Jack
A Shanling SCD-T200 modified by Underwoodhifi. Sound is remarkable. I have a Acoustic Signiture Final Tool with a Graham 2.2 and Ortofon Kont with top of the line Kimber cables. Is it as good as Vinyl? No. But I can sure live with this player. It helps bridge the gap between Vinyl and Digital. Use Bedini Clarifier, SST silver treatment and PS Audio Statement powercord and Herbie's cd mat. Mike