perfect speakers for atmasphere amp and preamp

I'm currently using Aerial Accoustic 10ts with my Atmasphere MA1 and MP1. I make it work by using Spletz Autoformers but am looking for a better speaker match. Any suggesions?
drambuie3
If it were me, and there were no price or room constraints, I'd be looking at both Classic Audio Reproduction speakers with the field coil drivers (recommended on many occasions here by Ralph/Atmasphere) or a perhaps a pair of Avantgarde or similar but more custom designed horns. The best I have heard were a pair of custom GOTO horns at last years Capital Audiofest. These running off some very nice Audio Note tube amps were very fine indeed!

Audio Note speakers (some of the less expensive versions) would likely get an audition with me though I have not heard these yet.

Were I more financially challenged, I would definitely take a look at a pair of the better Audiokinesis speakers, like teh Jazz Modules.

I have heard the PSB Synchrony speakers do very well off of other similar qualty higher power tube amps, like Rogue, so those are another I would consider on a budget.

I am also a fan of the better Triangle speakers. These might be one of the better quality more budget friendly speakers I can think of that are quite tube friendly as well.

Of course, Zu's are popular these days as well. I would be interested in auditioning those.
You should certainly take a look and listen to the Wilson Benesch Curves. This is more then a good match with Atma-Sphere, it is magical. The Curves though not super high efficiency use a first order crossover that doesn't suck life out of the music. The midrange runs wide open up to 5k so it is almost directly connected to the amplifier.

What you will hear is amazing speed clarity plus Atma-Sphere's huge sound stage with front to back depth and layering.

I used to have the Mk-60's so you will have plenty of power.

Wilson Benesch Dealer Disclaimer
I want to thank everyone for their thoughtful responses. Does anyone out there have experience with match of my Atma-sphere MA1 and MP1 gear and any of the Coincident speakers? Distribution is thin and I need your help.
Go to the Coincident Speaker web site and send an email to Israel Blume. He`s friendly and approachable and responds in a very timely manner.He has vast experience with your amp and his speakers.