New TT for ~$1500

My birthday is coming up and I will be asking for a *new* TT. Budget is up to $1500, but preferably closer to $1k. I would be comfortable pitching in another few hundred $$$ for a good cartridge if I get a table without one. Was thinking:
Rega P3, maybe P6 if I really stretch the budget (that'd be over my $1500 mark)

MoFi StudioDeck
Clearaudio Concept (I have a lead on a lightly used one with low hours, bundled with an Artist V2 cart, but might make gift giving awk)

Pro-Ject X2 w/ Sumiko Moonstone

Any thoughts?

tas236
Marantz TT15S1. Comes with a $1000 cartridge, a badass tonearm, and a table built by clearaudio. It’s the best deal in turntables. Yeah it’s a few years old but, you get a sweet setup and it’s good looking too. 
If I were spending $1,500 on a new table, Rega and Project wouldn’t even make the bottom of that list! WAY overpriced for what you don’t get! Technics wouldn’t make the bottom of that list, either! Japanese glam table.
Marantz TT15S1 would be my vote as well. Sweet deal considering the value of its parts and it’s made by clear audio.
Audio-Technica  LP7

You can't go wrong with all its features.
Great Phono built in + out if you have a better phono
Great Cartridge.
Do a search for its other specs.

Don't now about pricing in your part of the world.
Check Technics Sl 1500C out. Silver or black. It does NOT look like 1200GR. Decent starter cartridge is included.