SACD

Just got a CDP that can play SACD. I do not have one SACD. What would be some good one to get started? I like smooth jazz and classical. Thank you for your help.
sabrejet
MOFI is having a clearance of SACD's at present, also EBay you can get some great deals, enjoy!
You can find 268 SACD titles (as of today) at Berkshire Record Outlet to choose from at heavily discounted prices. I've ordered many titles from them over the years, they're a great resource for classical music collectors. Audite, Chandos, CSO Resound, BIS, Channel Classics, Harmonia Mundi, Hyperion, Linn, & Pentatone are all labels that have excellent SACD audio quality in my experience. 
If you like female jazz vocalists pick up Rebecca Pidgeon’s The Raven from Chesky Records. Her rendition of Spanish Harlem will blow you away.  This is my go-to track for demonstrating my system.  The whole album is good, IMO, and it will also show off your new CDP
I second The Steely Dan Gaucho. What I have found is understanding the many types of SACD helps. Also that not all SACD's are created equal.(Journey Sounds about the same as the cd version) So ones that I found that made a huge difference are in this list  that when played on SACD in surround really caught my attention:

Fleetwood Mac Rumors 
Dire Straits Brothers in arms
Eagles Hotel California
Moody Blues Days Of future Past
Stevie Ray Vaughn The Sky Is Crying
Pink Floyd Dark Side Of The Moon
The Doors - L.A. Woman
Yes- Big Generator 
Yes-Fragile
Chet Baker Bakers Holiday
Miles Davis Some Kind Of Blue
Miles Davis Bitch's Brew
Donald Fagen Nightfly 
Marillion Fear
Alan Pasrsons I Robot
Jazz at the Pawnshop
Dimeola,Mclaughlin,Delucia One Night in San Francisco Not Multichannel but amazing