LessLoss Firewall for Loudspeakers

I just read the 6 moons review of the LessLoss firewall for Loudspeakers, interested if anyone has tried it yet and what is your opinion. 

whites
@ozzy 

In my system the typical audiophile improvements were there, improved soundstage width and depth, increased resolution, etc. etc. What struck me most though was how my system became more musical and less mechanical, even though it never sounded mechanical to me before adding the firewalls.  The best words for me to describe the music is that it is now more fluid, elastic and even sensual.  I would also add addicting.  I do not sense a loss of dynamics. I do find my system unpleasant to listen to when they are removed.
@mrpaul  @calloway 

Thanks for providing the feedback, they are the improvements that I value the most.

Looks like I have to order them!
I have ordered them, should be arriving on Tuesday, reading the reviews they don't really need any burning in?
In my system there was a burn in period. I heard what they did immediately, but it took about 48 hours for the music to flow naturally. They continued to improve after that very gradually.  I hope you enjoy these as much as I do.