Lumin D2 or U1 Mini

I am abot to pull the trigger on either of those 2 units.

Currently I have a Bluesound 2i feeding a Benchmarch DAC3 HGC. Very happy with the sound. As i am having a 2nd Hifi setup (active speakers) I am looking for a second transport.

I had my eyes set on the Lumin U1 Mini. However for a few Dollars more I can get a Lumin D2, which offer a built in DAC and also has a digital output.

What is likely timsound better or is the better propositio? The U1 Mini feeding the Benchmark or the 2.

I listen to Tidal Hifi, iTunes Music, my own Flac Library which sits in a Synology NAS, and I listen a lot to TuneIn Radio.

My Speakers are Dynaudio Sapphire driven by 2 AVM Monoblocks.

Thanks for your valued input.
jorgjean
Feature wise I would/did choose the U1 mini...  Higher rates and more connectivity...  Take that extra $300 and put it towards cleaner power, better cables or room treatments...
Also, your Benchmark DAC has a preamp with 2 x RCA stereo pairs and headphone amp where I can not find any specifics about the D2 analogue stage only the output specs of XLR balanced, 4Vrms, pin 2 Hot and 1 x RCA unbalanced, 2Vrms which is standard line level outs... Got an outboard preamp? Not sure how that would play out to your mono blocs...
You are right ddude. I would use the benchmark as preamp, taking the analog signal from the D2.
I went the U1 Mini route and it can support a very good DAC and offers more flexibility overall.