Seems like a lot of folks are putting their Primaluna amps for sale...

No agenda here, just surprised how many new/newish/older Primaluna amps and integrateds are for sale as of late. Nothing but great reviews and a lot of fans out there. Any negatives or not-so-happy customers?
rivendell1
I have a PrimaLuna DiaLogue premier HP and couldn't be happier with it.  Pairs very well with my Focal Utopia Diablo III's . . . a great combo!  If you're not into fussing with tubes, this is a great amp and sounds great!
yep, @millercarbon is correct.

FED money printing out of thin air will lower the purchasing power of your green back. so hi end audio prices for new gear will continue to move north, and even PL gear from China will have to have price increases.....
In 2007 I jumped into tubes (and a much nicer stereo) with a used Primaluna PL2.  Wow  very different from a cheap Yamaha receiver.  Had great support form Kevin Deal even though I bought it used.
After a few years heard a 2 watt tube amp (Grommes PHI26 ) at Arizona HiFi in Phoenix.  Wow was hooked even more.  Bought it and while I had a 6 month wait it for it to be built bought a Decware Mini Torii.  Yes tubes are addictive. 

Still have both of those low watt amps no major changes in my system for about 8 years.  But still looking for that amp that might change my mind. Tubes of course.
Post removed