Mid-Fi Integrated Amps?

So I'm slowly moving up the stereo food-chain and I am seeking suggestions. I purchased a pair of PSB Synchrony 1B speakers and a Sony xa5400ES CD player. I'm using an older Denon receiver that is my next piece to be replaced. I'm thinking an integrated amp in the 100-150 watts range or thereabouts to get the best out of my speakers. My budget is around $1500 and the contestants so far are an NAD C275bee, the Anthem 225, and the Cambridge 840A. Their are 2 Anthem dealers reasonably close, but neither has the 225 as a demo. The other two I've listened to, but not in my system yet. I'm looking for suggestions from those that have long-term listening with Synchrony speakers or other amps within my budget that I've overlooked. Thanks
pdj
The Bel Canto S300iu deserves consideration. Well within your price range on A'gon and a solid performer. Performs above it's pay grade IMHO. I use one in my office system and am consistently stopped in my tracks at its resolution and imaging.
personally I agree with mMike84 ... go used! if you are worried about warranty etc, their are some companies that offer 10yr or longer (20 in the case of Bryston) transferable warranty.

A Bryston B60SST would be a nice match with your speakers and used would be at your price point I believe. Make sure you get a copy of the original receipt for warranty transfer.

Jeff
Definitely go used. Good-quality amps will last 25+ years with little to no sonic degradation. Shop Audiogon, plenty of good deals here...

-RW-
Another vote for used, I have bought all the ones I have gotten in the last 15 years on here or ebay and have had good luck.
Used Musical Fidelity A5 or A5.5 Integrated -- a notch above the Anthem and two above the NAD.