Mid-Fi Integrated Amps?

So I'm slowly moving up the stereo food-chain and I am seeking suggestions. I purchased a pair of PSB Synchrony 1B speakers and a Sony xa5400ES CD player. I'm using an older Denon receiver that is my next piece to be replaced. I'm thinking an integrated amp in the 100-150 watts range or thereabouts to get the best out of my speakers. My budget is around $1500 and the contestants so far are an NAD C275bee, the Anthem 225, and the Cambridge 840A. Their are 2 Anthem dealers reasonably close, but neither has the 225 as a demo. The other two I've listened to, but not in my system yet. I'm looking for suggestions from those that have long-term listening with Synchrony speakers or other amps within my budget that I've overlooked. Thanks
pdj
Definitely look at Creek Destiny (2), Exposure 3010s (2). Both are over your budget new but can be had used for what you are willing to pay. The PSB's will thank you.
If you want new, have a look at the Creek Evolution 5350 and the Exposure 2010s2.
$1500 used on Audiogone would go a lot farther. I'd look for an Ayre Ax-7e but they will be more like $1700-ish. I would not worry that it's not enough power, but anotehr option would be a Plinius 9100. In either event you'd be moving beyond mid-fi.
A 2nd vote for the Anthem 225. Superb SS integrated, priced unbelievably low for the sonic performance and features if offers. Built like a tank as is all Anthem gear. And Sonic Frontiers is a great company to deal with in the event you need service or have technical questions.