LessLoss Firewall for Loudspeakers

I just read the 6 moons review of the LessLoss firewall for Loudspeakers, interested if anyone has tried it yet and what is your opinion. 

whites
I’ve been using these since mid-December.  The 6 moons review is spot on.  The only way these will leave my system is if LessLoss comes out with an improved version or I purchase speakers in the future that already have them built in.
@mrpaul are you using them on bookshelves or floorstanders? If on floorstanders is there a risk that you can short the cables?
The speaker terminals on my floorstanders are low so the Firewall will be resting on the floor.
I have floorstanders. I don’t see any issues with accidental contact that would short the signal.
I have been demoing a pair for each speaker for 10 days. They are really great. Will be buying them when the demo period is over. Also will be buying a pair of their C-MARC rca interconnects.great products.As for having them on the floor I am using a pair of the Command hangers that i have taped to the back of my speakers that keep both the speaker cables and the Firewalls off the floor..Easily removeable if needed.