High Fidelity Cables MC-0.5 Effect

I'm looking for some advice please.
Has anyone used/is using a High Fidelity Cables MC-0.5 Power Conditioner?
What are your observations?
I'm looking at possibly getting one.

Have a number of extras already:
- Akiko Triple AC Power Enhancer
- Akiko Audio Fuse Box Tuning Chip
- iFi AC iPurifier
- Russ Andrews 'The Silencer'
- Mad Scientist Nitro power cables
- Signal Ground Solutions Grounding Box
- Bybee iQSE

I'm not looking for comments from those who have not heard this in a system.

jerrybj
aseaman007, I was so impressed the other night, I have been swapping out my other 2 monitors to hear the effect on them. So far, the Odyssey Kismets win. More listening and swapping to come. I am very intrigued by this tweek and the products they sell. We will see what more time brings.
Hi All,

Glad I found this thread. 

I bought a MC-0.5 some months ago around the same time that I bought a Isotek Evo 3 Sirius Power Bar.

I kinda started using both around the same time so it's hard to say which one had more effect.

Have a question regarding placement though.

I have 2  wall sockets and all 4 outlets among those walls sockets are taken up (one being the isotek). 

I have the MC-0.5 plugged directly into the Isotek, along with my Integrated Amp, DAC, TT, Blu-ray Player (using as a cd transport for now) and phono pre-amp (it has 6 outlets).

Is it suggestible to plug the MC-0.5 in the same wall socket as the Isotek instead of directly in the Isotek? I suppose I could make that happen if it would have a better effect.

Thanks
@Jay73, That's what I would do plug into the socket v Isotek as my convo with Rick. He's the expert on this product, but get others take on postion. Read all the posts. 
I am happy with my MC - .05 Helix Signature, can only imagine what a Pro 1 would sound like. Wow
Happy Listening
I have mine,the MC-0.5 Sig.., plugged into the same outlet that feeds my RGPC 600, which feeds my PS Audio Dectet. I will do some experimentation after break in. 
According to Rick, most benefit is having the MC-0.5 plugged into the receptacle, next is a power strip. Least effective is in an active power conditioner (YMMV).

I had one in a duplex and one in a power strip on the same line. I then changed the setup by plugging both into a T-adapter and got more of the 3D effect...
https://www.homedepot.com/p/GE-15-Amp-Grounded-T-shaped-Outlet-Tap-Adapter-Orange-50281/203716851

(I'm using 3 standard MC-0.5's)