Luxman CL38U-SE in the house

Just sold my CJ ET3-SE and phono preamp and picked up a brand new Luxman preamp. Big difference in presentation. The Luxman is more dynamic w/an improvement in rhythm and pace. I enjoyed the CJ for a couple of years but it always seemed to be a bit restrained and a little dark. W/the Luxman the whole system seemed to open up. I like the fact it has bass and treble controls also a mono switch and a balance control. The all tube phono is dead quiet and brings a lot of detail and dynamics to the records. The remote just does volume and mute all the other controls must be done by hand. Also the 1960's look may not be to everyone's liking. This model was built in  Japan and was limited to just 90 units. It only has about 12 hours on it so it will be interesting to see how everything comes together a couple of hundred hours from now. But even during the break in I'm really enjoying the sound.
linnlingo
How cool. I was just looking at that preamp yesterday. I just bought a Rega P3tt and I noticed that preamp has a real nice phono stage. Might have to bring it home for an audition. Resale value? Enjoy!
Just wondering if you still own this pre? If you sold it; why?  What were long term impressions?
Still have the preamp. It's a keeper. Still as quiet as the day I bought it. The MC phono is very quiet. The phono has four step up transformers. 2 for MC high and 2 for MC low. I've had quite a few tube preamps but this is it for me. The late Art Dudley was a big fan of this preamp. And for a few years it was classified in the Class A section.
I just noticed you’re using the 5T’s, I’m using 7T’s and looking to add a preamp, and interested in trying tubes. Good to see you’re still liking hat you’re hearing 2 years in.