Roon endpoint or Dac with Room correction

Hi,

I will be streaming Tidal through Roon, going into a Bluesound Node 2i into a MiniDSP 2x4HD with Dirac for room correction. I’m looking to upgrade the dac/streamer but need room correction due to the lopsided layout of my room. 
I was considering swapping out the Node and 2x4HD for a MiniDSP SHD. Would like to get some opinions on other options available to me
bachemar
I see didn't know you could do that with Dirac 1. So you can't load the filters to the 2x4HD ? I loaded the filters to the Studio and disconnected the computer, only used it creating them. 
Same problem I had with Dirac. Minidsp or NAD are about the only products that work with it unless you want a home theater AV. 

I see didn't know you could do that with Dirac 1. So you can't load the filters to the 2x4HD 
it was a hack using a virtual sound card that wrapped the Dirac filters. That said, it still wouldn’t solve my problem of using a different endpoint/dac.

Minidsp or NAD are about the only products that work with it unless you want a home theater AV.
That’s what I was afraid of. Maybe I’ll continue to use the 2x4HD with Dirac and wait for a potential update to the SHD. Unless you think the current SHD would be a significant upgrade over the Node + 2x4HD
I think the SHD not the Studio would be an upgrade how significant I can't say. I know what the manual says but I ran Dirac 2 on a Windows 8 laptop even though it says it only runs on Windows 10. The Studio so I assume the full SHD will as well works as a Roon endpoint though it isn't certified. I never had a problem with it. The SHD can be used as a preamp as well. 
I’ve used ARC and Dirac both (as well as several other methods of auto and manual room EQ). They both give great results. I have two different systems doing what you want.

1. MiniDSP SHD. This is in our living room, a third system for us. I find the SHD’s interface a little clunky, but it is a very good quality unit at a reasonable price, and it has everything you asked for.

2. Auralic Aries G1 to Anthem STR Preamp. A far more polished interface than the SHD, but more expensive, as there is no streamer in the STR, and the STR is more costly than the SHD. One could replace the Aries with an RPi streamer and accomplish the same thing. The Anthem has -- in addition to ARC -- bass, treble, balance, and sub level controls, very useful in my opinion. They are transparent and a great way to touch up quickly the sound of problematic recordings.

Note that the Auralic Aries G1 is a certified Roon endpoint and has its own manual DSP (20 bands, I think). It upsamples to do its DSP and to my ears, is quite transparent. So if you wanted to do manual room EQ (I don’t recommend it), all you’d need is the Auralic and any DAC.

DSP has improved enormously in recent years. I find the newer systems transparent and without the hardness older systems could induce.