High Fidelity Cables MC-0.5 Effect

I'm looking for some advice please.
Has anyone used/is using a High Fidelity Cables MC-0.5 Power Conditioner?
What are your observations?
I'm looking at possibly getting one.

Have a number of extras already:
- Akiko Triple AC Power Enhancer
- Akiko Audio Fuse Box Tuning Chip
- iFi AC iPurifier
- Russ Andrews 'The Silencer'
- Mad Scientist Nitro power cables
- Signal Ground Solutions Grounding Box
- Bybee iQSE

I'm not looking for comments from those who have not heard this in a system.

jerrybj
@giantsalami, Yes it seems it takes alittle time to notice a change. You will really like your system at 400hrs like I did. I’m amazed it changed my system for the better, when I said to Rick I would be totally amazed if it changed any sound in my system. My system sounded great before MC.05 entered into my system, running horns and all.
Today marks 21days in my system.
I might get one more, will decide before end of April. Happy Listening.
@giantsalami  How's your system sounding now ? Like I stated it seems it took my system about 400hrs for me to really hear the 3D, tight bass, smooth sound in general. 
Happy Listening
@ MC.05 board, curious on the # of units in your system to where your the happiest with the sound ? Ex : 1, 2, or many ? 
Happy listening folks
aseaman007, I was so impressed the other night, I have been swapping out my other 2 monitors to hear the effect on them. So far, the Odyssey Kismets win. More listening and swapping to come. I am very intrigued by this tweek and the products they sell. We will see what more time brings.
Hi All,

Glad I found this thread. 

I bought a MC-0.5 some months ago around the same time that I bought a Isotek Evo 3 Sirius Power Bar.

I kinda started using both around the same time so it's hard to say which one had more effect.

Have a question regarding placement though.

I have 2  wall sockets and all 4 outlets among those walls sockets are taken up (one being the isotek). 

I have the MC-0.5 plugged directly into the Isotek, along with my Integrated Amp, DAC, TT, Blu-ray Player (using as a cd transport for now) and phono pre-amp (it has 6 outlets).

Is it suggestible to plug the MC-0.5 in the same wall socket as the Isotek instead of directly in the Isotek? I suppose I could make that happen if it would have a better effect.

Thanks