Roon endpoint or Dac with Room correction

Hi,

I will be streaming Tidal through Roon, going into a Bluesound Node 2i into a MiniDSP 2x4HD with Dirac for room correction. I’m looking to upgrade the dac/streamer but need room correction due to the lopsided layout of my room. 
I was considering swapping out the Node and 2x4HD for a MiniDSP SHD. Would like to get some opinions on other options available to me
bachemar
I have the Studio, dpon't need any more cheap DACs.  Love it. Haven't even gotten to the DSP part yet, though I bought my first laptop to do it. I just go balanced out to my DAC. It' has better SQ than my BluNode digital out.   It'll power a larger SSD than the BluNode.
Volumio (installed) has it's pluses over BluOS but art ain't one of them. It'll power a larger SSD than the BluNode.
At least you don't always have to clear the queue first.
I'd email Hong Kong first. They asked us users what features we would desire and they might be close to an update.
At least you don't always have to clear the queue first.
One of my pet peeves with BluOS, and what drove me to look at Roon!
If you're familiar with REW you can do the correction with that and upload the file into Roon.
I am familiar with REW and tried it with the MiniDSP before upgrading to Dirac. With subwoofer integration, it just felt like too much of a struggle. Dirac was so much easier. 
Unfortunately Roon doesn’t seem to work with the new desktop version of Dirac - which would have been ideal, as I could then use “any” endpoint or Dac. 
I am confused why does Roon have to work with the desktop version of Dirac? I used the new desktop Dirac and loaded the file to the SHD Studio and used the Studio as an endpoint. 
I was referring to running the Dirac filters on the desktop/within the Roon core before sending a signal to the endpoint. This would (I believe) allow me to use any regular Dac or endpoint and still have RC. I believe this was possible with Dirac 1, but not with Dirac 2

Since I cannot apply the Dirac filters at the source of the stream, I'm looking for options to apply Dirac or other RC at the other end of the stream - the SHD being one such option