It happened again tonight

Playing Pink Floyd The Wall Side 4, nice and loud. Kind of loud live would be if they would keep it just short of harmful. Kind of loud you feel it. Run Like Hell comes and the lead guitar riffs are just exhilarating and have me going and then the beat picks up and I catch myself hyperventilating again. Its just so crazy clear and present and you are there, all I can say is Thank you, Krissy. From the bottom of my heart. Thank you so very much.

Chuck
128x128millercarbon
Miller ...

After your Pink Floyd post, I accessed "The Wall" via Spotify and listened to it through my newly PPT Total Contact pasted Audioengine A2+ speakers. Having a compromised respiratory system, I almost passed out listening to "Run Like Hell." 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
roxy54 ... 

You've gotta revisit the album. It isn't just for stoned college kids. David Gilmore kicks butt.

These guys are/were musical geniuses. 

Frank

roxy54:
Pink Void
Momma loves her baby, and daddy loves you too. And the sea may look warm to you babe, and the sky may look blue, but ooooh babe....
If you should go skating on the thin ice of modern life, dragging behind you the silent reproach and a million tear stained eyes, don't be surprised when a crack in the ice appears under your feet. You slip out of your depth and out of your mind with your fear flowing out behind you, as you claw the thin ice.

roxy54 is just the sort to say the band is just fantastic that is really what I think. Oh and by the way, which one's Pink? 
Drawing rational conclusions is an acquired skill.  Ideology is a much easier way. 

Just gave it a spin. Love it. Bought it when it was released. The Berlin Wall Waters DVD is worth checking out. And we're still fighting fascism, nationalism, and foolhardy stupidity.

Congrats millercarbon,  moments like those are transcendent.  I had the same feeling watching Duane Allman in 1971,  I still get tears in my eyes listening to him now as I revisit his genius.