Soundsmith having Issues because of COVID

Don't know if there's any way to help but he posted this on AudioAsylum:

I WISH I have the luxury of time, but with this virus and its effect on my many employees and my business surviving this, I unfortunately do not. I look forward as I have done for 50 years to help all my customers, no matter what level of cartridge they have bought - many times not even my designs. But time right now is the final frontier for me and my company. Sales are at ZERO and overhead/payroll continues as everyone is sheltered at home. We are in the epicenter. I sent everyone home 8 weeks ago.  

dhcod
Glad you posted this as I just shot them an email checking the status of an order placed 2 weeks ago for an in stock replacement stylus for a Grace, I knew when I placed the order that it would likely be a wait and am glad I did knowing that they could use the business in these times. Hoping we can all get back to normal sometime soon and will wait patiently. Wishing Peter, his employees and his business the best.
But time right now is the final frontier for me and my company.

I've always had good service from them, 15 years ago, he
really helped me out on a repair/upgrade.

Doesn’t sound so good. ZERO is better than a total product recall, though.

Regards
I am very sad to hear this. I run two small businesses myself in the UK, and my income is zero as well.
I have some idea how Peter feels.
Feels like we're all in the lap of the gods...
Good luck Peter, hoping v much to do business in 2021 (Straingauge repl stylii/energiser upgrade).