Are manufacturer AC cables good enough?

I have two PS Audio AC3 and two Pangea AC 14 cables I don't use.  My thinking is that Ayre wouldn't supply cables that are inadequate for their components.  Is that thinking flawed?

db  
Ag insider logo xs@2xdbphd
"subjective measurements "
??

this is an oxymoron term....

same as 'anti-aging' face cream....
If Ayre whose top line amplifier sells for around $35,000 tosses in junk power cords
What is the evidence that the OEM cord is "junk"? Also, which amp manufacturers include a $$$ power cord?
“No, different means different. Whenever two things are different one is of necessity better, the other worse.”
This statement is wrong. Vanilla and chocolate ice cream. Bordeaux and Burgundy wine. One is not “of necessity” better. They’re different. Difference does not necessitate superiority.
Different:adjective 1. not the same as another or each other; unlike in nature, form, or quality.
I have multiple systems that I’ve spent thirty years carefully assembling.  The components were chosen for synergy with each other and the room they’re in. Solid state rig. Tube rig. Streamer. They all sound great, but they also sound different.

OP -- I am very sorry the thread is hijacked (again) from the naysayers.

Unfortunately this is the state of affairs in audio, every single thread gets hijacked from people who have zero interest in the subject. Yet, for some reason, they all flock to these threads, as if someone directs and flags them this way.

I hope you got what you needed.

subjective measurements "
??

this is an oxymoron term....
it's  a term used when the subjective opinions have been acquired through controlled ABX testing and used in conjunction with scientific measurements in psychoacustics.