Mundorf Silver Caps

Need some personal testimonies from mods employing Mundorf top line caps, Supremes, Silver OIl. 
I just had 8 M SGO caps installed in my cayin CD17 Mark1 and have found excellent results., In spite of the many critics who suggested <waste of money>>
There is a  YT vid froma  japenese tech who can not find any superior testing froma   more expensive cap, and has doubts to the value of modding with new caps,...Yet there is another YT tech who employs M caps and has the units up for a  sound test.
I can actually hear the superior mod with new M caps through my $10 computer speakers ,,in fact i hear a  HUGE sonic gain.
I have plans to mod a  new tube preamp i plan to add later this year and have my Defy7 recaed with M SGO caps. + My Speakers xovers with new M SGO caps.
I am sure jadis uses high quality caps, but high quality is not M caps. 
I bet any money Jadis employs aluminum caps, whereas M caps are silver.

mozartfan
so have the M SGO cap in the cayin,,,8 caps,, 2 are SILVER SUPREME OIL,,,not bad,,nice pop in nuances.
Not much , but as i all things audio, we are only  after that tiny nuance,,now i just ordered 8 M SGO for my Lite LS9 preamp,,which i put down as a cheap chinese junk,,actually there may bea  inkling of truth that it is based on the Jadis design..Employs 6 AT7's in the driver stage, 3 stages,,another AT7 and 2 other retifier tubes,.,,all total 9 tubes,,,actually i perferd this Lite over another pre tube i just bought and returned,,won't mention any names.
So this mod will be done next week and will reporrt  back,,Then, once Uncle sam sends me his 1200 lil gift,,,i'll order 12 .47uf M SGO caps for the Jadis Defy7. 
I am going with M silver  gold oil EVO, as they are reasonably priced,,Their black casing model's are too expensive for my budget,,and besides are you really going to noticea  dif is the  OIL vs the Non oil?
.47 oil are like 25 each, non oil 50. each.
I just could not see paying 2X's for most likely the very same sound sonics. 
I think M is selling snakeoil on their higher priced caps,,There are quitea  few tech guys who believe a  cap is a cap is a cap. ,,I would not go taht far,,but i will say, Their budget priced SGO EVO is reasonably priced. 
Jensen, Jupiter and Ayuden caps are over priced AS far as i am concerned. 

https://www.mundorf.com/en/?category=hifi&menu=caps_audio&content=mcap_evo_silvergold.oil
I used Mundorf SGO Classic. I really liked the sound.
Took a while to break in though.

ozzy
ahhh you see i am not a believe in this break in thesis/idea.
To me its snakeoil.
I wrote the ebay dealer if the oil vs non oil had much dif, he could not give mea  staright asnwer = same sound,,why pay 2X's for non oil??? = Mundorf is pushing snakeoil.
The white EVO SGO IMHO are same as Non Oil SG EVO.
The only dif is the price.
again, modding old caps to new M SGO  brings in nuanaces of superior sonics,,its not like niight and  day upgrade,,,but well worth the mod expense.
My Lite LS9 caps arrive tomorrow, so next week will have installed and will make a  YT video which i will post here.

i have the AT7 version, without remote,,,i did not wanta  remote, if breaks, how will you use the pre????
also i just took out the stock russian AT's and installed 6 + 1 E80 tubes,,yeahhhh now we are talking sound.
man i love adore am facinated with the E80 tube. 
I have about 60 of that tube,,and my tube guy in washington sate is selling 20 for me, the rest i will list very high and sell a  few  each year. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=lite+ls9+images&sxsrf=ALeKk01iAi8sFzynw7AqNtji3JTsNqRlCA:1587729485733&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=z-Dt1jb5OPMtPM%253A%252CJrxgc2roU0B-ZM%252C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kQ9KvdP8GaDHMst8Q4GRw28dIFAfQ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiK-PufgYHpAhVRmK0KHU1GBx8Q9QEwAHoECAoQFw#imgrc=z-Dt1jb5OPMtPM:

mozartfan,

It is with my experience the SGO Classic takes time to break in to sound their best.

ozzy