Should I be able to hear a 4Hz difference in my speakers?

I have just upgraded from a Totem Hawk speaker to a Forest Signature speaker. The Hawk's specs are 32Hz - 21kHz. They have a 5.5 " long throw driver.
The Forests specs are 28Hz - 22kHz with a 6.5" woofer. The Forests are physically bigger too. 
I can hear the treble more clearly and more detail with the Forests but no more bass than with the Hawks. Should I be able to hear more bass with the Forests or is the difference in specs inaudible?
128x128traceyc
To be able to hear the difference, at the very least, the music being played should contain those low frequencies.  It's pretty safe to say that most (not all) music doesn't go much lower than about 40 Hz.  In a hearing test, I found that I start "hearing" bass at around 36 Hz.  Empirical evidence supports it: I feel no lack of bass on tower speakers that go to 30 Hz and even 35 Hz, but I did sense the bass was lacking on towers that go down to 38 Hz, and wound up buying a sub for them that goes to 31 Hz - and it made a world of a difference.  So, to answer for your specific situation, between 28 Hz and 32 Hz, if you're like me - you probably won't hear it.  But if the 4 Hz in question were between 36 Hz and 40 Hz, or 40 and 44 - you'd probably hear it.

Should I be able to hear a 4Hz difference in my speakers?

https://youtu.be/ogVCRHn17CE?t=24

Not if it's un-distorted or not resonating something in the room.

Cheers George
Traceyc didn’t specify what he was using to drive his totem speakers. You need a good powerful amp to drive the better totem speakers. For example, I had a $3000 Yamaha home theater amp and I hooked up my mani’s to it, it sounded like crap, thin, just garbage. My Mcintosh ma6500 at the time was much better controlling the mani’s. But the mani’s blew me away with the 1000 watt Mcintosh monoblocks. I switched to separates. For the next 15 years, I Went from separates to very good high powered integrated amps back to separates. 10 years ago I sold all my totems and went all Usher speakers. With the Ushers just like the Totems, the middle of the line speakers like the model 1’s, forest, hawks, can be used with a good integrated like a hegel, Mcintosh, pass, etc.. with a couple hundred watts. When you move up to the top of the line Speaker like the mani or wind, you need more power that only separates can provide IMO

BTW; going back to the question if you can heat a 4K difference. I went from the usher mini dancer ii speaker with a 28hz low end to the usher x-towers with the 11” Eaton woofer that’s rated to 24hz, I can hear the difference easily when playing music with that content. Not only does it go lower, the 11” woofer provides much cleaner bass than the 2 - 7” mid/woofer of the md ii’s