Who buy PS AUDIO ?

Please share your audio (gears) back ground and how long have you been an audiophile?
What or why do you like PS Audio products? What type of audience?
I’ve been watching Paul McGowan on Youtube, I just gotta to give this man so much credits on such valuable info he’s sharing with us audiophaniatics. I do love the guy to death.
I really want to support his business, I really do, but they aren’t cheap either (BHK-300)
Off you go, share your experience with PS AUDIO.
128x128nasaman
I love the videos too and they have many good reviews. That said, I do not see their name mentioned as often as a lot of others -- Naim, Arcam, CJ, Cary, ARC, VAC...and on and on.

From what I can tell, they’re a company whose products hit high and lower price points, but in a less than graduated way. I cannot speak to the quality of their builds but there seems to be less than a full "narrative", if you will, in their present line of products. Their try at home policies are phenomenal -- a real recognition of the lack of brick and mortar stores.
My PS Audio experience is mixed. I have a couple of PS Audio wall sockets that grip my AC cords tightly and, yes, give me better sound. On the downside, my PS Audio power conditioner (I can't remember the model number and it's no longer made, in any case) went belly-up.  It didn't smell right so I threw it out.  In a pinch I replaced it with a generic power strip, one with an Antronic label. Shockingly (and yes I shouldn’t use that terminology when talking about anything AC), the generic power strip delivers better fidelity than did the PS. I did, though, keep the PS Audio conditioner’s macho-as-heck power cord for my Primaluna Integrated.
Their products: BHK amps/preamp, DS sr dac, and their power products are highly rated. I have their BHK amp and the DS sr dac and they sound better than others I checked out or owned. The DS dac is so good, I got rid of my tt setup and sold my 500 albums.
Their customer service takes a back seat to no one. I have had their DACs for years with the DSD DAC currently doing service in a low six figure system. I love the annual free software upgrade. I just purchased the Stellar phono preamp which is a steal for the money. I like value for my dollar without the headaches and that is PS Audio.