Mapleshade Recordings

Have any of you heard the Mapleshade label's recordings? I purchased(mail ordered) their demo disk and was absolutely blown away. I purchased four more the next day. What's really great is that I enjoyed the music (blues, jazz, swing) as much as the astonishing recording.
bday0000
Mapleshade has a website, www.min.net/~cdmaple. I have several, but feel the labels that use the XRCD process are better recorded. Reference Recordings' label is nice if you like classical, but I feel that their treble range is wrong (it's in the mikes and spectral electronics upstream of the recording medium, because their vinyl has the same problem...string tone and brass just have too much "bite"...dynamics are terrific, though.) Perhaps some of you might consider getting into vinyl...
Gtreat label, great recordings, here's another www.fimpression.com.......audiophile grade all the way
Almost as good as the JVC XRCD recordings. The only problem is that most of the musicians are unknown and the songs they play are not mainstream. The recordings are so closed miked that you can even hear the flys.