Mapleshade Recordings

Have any of you heard the Mapleshade label's recordings? I purchased(mail ordered) their demo disk and was absolutely blown away. I purchased four more the next day. What's really great is that I enjoyed the music (blues, jazz, swing) as much as the astonishing recording.
bday0000
I have a dozen of this label in my collection. Great sound recordings. I don't think Mapleshades has a website. I ordered mine by phone. But www.acousticsounds.com and also www.elusivedisc.com carry the Mapleshades labels.
I should have mentioned in my first posting that you can order direct from Mapleshade and save quite a bit of money. Mapleshade is currently offering their CD's for $9.60 each if you buy 4 or more in the same order. They do have a Web site as well: www.mapleshaderecords.com
Mapleshade has a website, www.min.net/~cdmaple. I have several, but feel the labels that use the XRCD process are better recorded. Reference Recordings' label is nice if you like classical, but I feel that their treble range is wrong (it's in the mikes and spectral electronics upstream of the recording medium, because their vinyl has the same problem...string tone and brass just have too much "bite"...dynamics are terrific, though.) Perhaps some of you might consider getting into vinyl...
Gtreat label, great recordings, here's another www.fimpression.com.......audiophile grade all the way