Tidal vs ATC

Thinking about my end game speaker and seriously considering one from either brand. On the Tidal camp looking at either the Contriva G2 or Agoria and on the ATC camp the SCM150 or SCM300.
Any thoughts on this battle? The tidal I know is a truly amazing speaker. The contriva g2 is the best I've heard and has an amazing finish.  But I see insane praise from ATC for being a very accurate and extremely well made speaker. Only issue is I have no local dealers for ATC in canada. Maybe after the pandemic is over I'll fly to USA to hear them... but honestly even that makes me a bit nervous with all this going on.
Any thoughts?
smodtactical
I got the ATC 150 actives. But, sorry to say, since some time they stand silent while they can not pull me away from the combination of Quested v3110 monitors with svs sb-16 subs (and a RME dac).

What you might forget in the discussion is that the bigger ATC pro speakers (from 100's and up), they come in a box yes, but are intended for soffit mounting in very well acoustically treated rooms. 

Placed in a normal room they need to be tamed through dsp (that goes of course for all big speakers with massive bass).

Hrm maybe the Tidal is a better choice then since its suited to true listening and not necessarily analysis?
Sunray g1 or contriva g1 are both really interesting choices. Either way probably getting a ton of value.
@douglas_schroeder  I've read lots of good things about the sunray but seen at least 1 prior owner who really hated them and said they were awful. So it makes me a little nervous. Another option is to wait until I can get a used or demo current gen for a good price. Actually there is a current gen agoria on for sale but they are asking too much ($65k). I also am looking for only piano black.
I have used active ATCs for about 15 years. The first pair a classic 50s then anniversary 50s - I now have a pair of the tower 100s with the anniversary amp packs I purchased as a special order, together with a C6 sub. I have not heard the Tidals. I got them initially because they are cost effective with built in amps and active speakers makes sense to me.
I have a dedicated room which has been carefully acoustically treated. No problem with bass - I had Ben Lilly from ATC come over to fit the new tweeters - he recalibrated the speakers to match the new tweeters he also  measured the room response. The graph showed a pretty flat line  from 20Hz to 19kHz - he said the the room measured as well as a good studio.
They are very accurate, dynamic with excellent imaging - they respond to a high quality input signal, showing up any deficiencies in the source. The music sounds very real, a friend played his saxophone along with an art pepper track it was pretty seamless.
They sound good with any sort of music, the better the recording the  more real they sound.
Would be best to hear them yourself though.
Since this thread is active again I'd like to state that the ATC150asl is back on top. Driving them with Innous Zen mk2 and Roon with Acourate convolution filters and a Matrix dac made it! (recommended for any big speaker). The response is flat to 17 Hz or something. So maybe the 300's next time...however my adviser has a lot of praise for Revel Salon 2 and Paradigm 9H...but then I would miss the impact of the 15 inch driver..