Bookshelf speaker for an apartment

I rented a 1BR apartment as a 2nd home and want to upgrade my speakers.  I currently am using Totem Mini's through a Denon AVR-X6200.  My speakers in my main system in my home are Sopra 2's.  Due to Covid I am unable to audition speakers but have read good things about the Focal Chora 806, Aria 906 ane the B&W 707.  I would like to keep the budget under $1000 for the pair but go a bit higher for the right speaker.  I welcome suggestions.  Thank you.
selectfpr
Thank you all for so many good suggestions.  I am still not used to being in an apartment and listening to music and theater the way I am used to.  In my home theater I have the following:

Sopra 2 Fronts
Sopra Aria Center (due to space limits)
B&W 805D3's Rears (Fronts prior to the Sopra's)
2 REL T7i's
Anthem AVM60
Parasound A52+

So for the part time apartment I don't think I want to go with a sub or too crazy in price.  I have not yet heard any of the speakers we are discussing but my gut is leaning toward the Focal Chora or Aria, although I had not considered upgrading to better Totems which is an interesting idea too. I do plan on upgrading the Denon to a better multi-channel receiver.

Thanks again all.
Good call on the Focal Aria 906 (I’m a former owner). It’s an enjoyable speaker that has good detail without being harsh. Beautiful imaging and a very transparent treble. Doesn’t have the deepest bass, but it’s fine for its size. The new Chora line has gotten some mixed reviews - I think the Aria would be much better.

Good luck!
P.S. - another nice benefit to the Aria is that it's front ported, so you have some leeway with positioning them closer to the back wall if you ever need to.
If you heard them and liked them, buy them.  It's your ears that need to be happy.  I was happy last night with my small speakers (R100s) becase they needed to be quieter at 2:00am.  Using Arcam amps with Parasound Pre.  It's a warm sound. 
IMO I would go with the Aria or the Chora. They are a better match to the X6200.