New Yamaha integrated amps

Just a few days ago I checked the Yamaha site to see if they really were releasing a new S lineup. I read somewhere (maybe Reddit or here) that they were going to release updated S series integrated amps. Well, I checked again tonight, and voila! There they are---the new A-S1200, 2200 and 3200 (flagship). I'm in the process of looking for a new integrated and the 2100 was on my radar. I'd like to see what's different on these. I bet the older models will have some sweet deals. Has anyone seen or heard them yet! 
bluorion
@twoch I didn't say I was definitely getting a Yamaha. I simply wanted to hear from some folks who may have had an S model since there are some really good reviews online. I'm looking at other integrateds---I would like to have one that includes HP amp and phono stage. The new Yamahas have those as well as the Luxman 505/507uxii and Parasound HINT. The McIntosh is on my radar but they are so big and will not fit into my rack---unless I buy and amp stand or something. So still looking. 
Had an AS2100, great amp, kind of regret selling it but I needed the money, found this thread and will be looking into the new models