Child Damage Mitigation

Last week the wife and I brought a new baby home - our first - and it's been fun introducing her to the music we love. It dawned on me this morning that this child will be crawling before I know it and my lovely pair of Magnepan 3.7's might be sitting ducks. They're less agile than the cat, closer to the ground than the house plants, and more fragile than the couch. As I've calculated I've got approximately 6 months to find a way to prevent any child-induced damage so your input is greatly appreciated. What can I learn from the grand wisdom of AG about how to keep the kid away from the speakers? 
hapafoto
Post removed 
Post removed 
asvjerry,

"With a new child (congrats, BTW), all bets are off....and you likely won't have the time or energy for 'sonic amusement'.....;)"

Yes. Yes. Yes.

There's are very good reasons why it's best to have children whilst you're young and able.

Especially if both of you work. Not that childcare isn't work, but some like me found it tough. Just wasn't enough time.

I would also strongly suggest giving your child (and any future ones) the maximum attention you are able to in their first couple of years. It won't be easy but it will pay off on the end.

A child's brain is almost fully formed by 2 and those years will really really count.

Hence start the 'difficult' audio years.

No worries though with a bit of luck your child might one day follow in your footsteps.

Happens all the time.
  I grew up in a house with a big stereo, power tools, firearms, motorcycles, instruments and a boat . I had engaging parents . I blew up the stereo, and damaged a few tools . But learned about music, hunting, fishing and building . I had fun on classic motorcycles and have always enjoyed music and outdoors . Embrace the situation as we only live once ! Cheers , Mike. 
So um, Where is it "exactly", that I can attain this "Penitentiary Grade", "barbed-wire", mentioned earlier? I would love to try it!
"Cough", "Small rodent problem"...
 I am just not sure whether that rating would actually suffice in regards to having a truly "Toddler Proof", barrier. Even "IF", used in conjunction with the infamous, "240,000V shock Mat", with it's twin bank of those obscenely enormous "Mundorf" caps.
(Aren't those the same caps that were used to "Fire-Up", the Space Shuttle during it's launch sequence)??
(But they only used two).
  I mean, keeping a hard-nosed, institutionalized career criminal, "in-Check", is one thing. 
But keeping a "Toddler"?
 "In-Check", around your gear?? Quite another!