Revel Salon 1 mid range drivers

Both 4" mid range of my Revel Salon 1 making scratchy noise.  Push the driver lightly making the scratchy noise too.   Revel not longer carry the 4" drivers.  Any good repair place?   Thanks in advanced!!!
leonlam
Take them off and see if they are labelled by the manufacturer.

Also, turn them 180 degrees. If the suspension has weakened, this may balance it out. While they are out of the cabinet, inspect the suspension near the magnet, see if that has deteriorated.
Sounds like the same problem Infinity had with the midrange they used in the prelude and intermezzo speakers where the neodymium magnet starts to peel and scrape against the voice coil causing distortion, the buzzing/scraping sound is easily heard when playing piano music 
Sorry to hear that... I had a pair or Revel and loved them but when I needed a grill it took them forever to get me one. It was only a year old and under warranty. I got every excuse why they didn’t have them and ultimately they admitted to having to take one from a new speaker.... so that experience gave me zero confidence in them should a component fail and I sold them before the warranty was up. Now that Samsung owns them I’m sure the bean counters are keeping spares at the minimum.

Try The Speaker Exchange in Tampa Fl.... they have saved the day with other brands for me, hopefully they can help you
Revel made these mid drivers themselves as they could find any that were good enough for what they wanted. They are really great mid drivers but very hard to remove ( I managed to get one out without destroying it even though the designer has said you have to damage them to get them out of the cabinet) . If they are rubbing/scratching  you may have to get new voice coils wound onto them or as in my case, there was some debris in the voice coil gap ( another post mentions the magnets peeling ) and my tech was able to remove it and reassemble the driver without destroying it but that is one tough jobs!