Purchasing vinyl online

Now that we can't flip through records in a store once again, what recommendations are out there for good quality vinyl sources?  I just got burned on Discogs purchasing a near mint record that was full of pops and clicks.  Not necessarily looking for used.  What are your thoughts on MoFi and their pressings?

udog
A lot of local record stores sell online - Hi-Voltage and Silver Platters in Tacoma and Seattle come to mind.  Plaid Room Records is another record store that I've bought a lot of records from.  Music Direct, Acoustic Sounds as mentioned are great, especially for "audiophile" pressings.  Music Direct owns MFSL.  Pop Market has some of the best prices and a huge selection, but not always the best pressings.  There are some good sellers on Discogs,  I've had positive experiences with veteranrocker, Vinyl., and recordmule to name a few.  MusicDirectVintage is an outlet store for Music Direct, mostly dinged up records, but there are deals to be had there sometime if you're not super critical about sleeve condition.
The only guaranteed high quality source I know is better-records.com
Nothing else even comes close.
Amazon. If you don’t like it, send it back for a full refund. Just watch out for excessive shipping charges. 
Although I've had similar negative experience purchasing off discogs, the wide variety of records and some of the great sellers far outweigh the bad. I'm a collector and seller on discogs myself, and appreciate knowledgeable and experienced buyers. 
If you, or anyone reading this thread, are interested in purchasing through my online store, feel free to DM me for my store link.