Demo'ing Class A amps, Appreciation Suggestions from those who recently been there

I recently sold my Cary S120MKll Amp in 2 days. It was 60wpc triode.
Filling in with Pass Lab, baby DIY Class A Mono blocks. Maxing at 7 wpc.
My speakers are rated 94 Sensitivity older FSMs by Tannoy.

I have sampled so far in order of preference:

-Pass Labs XA25 -Disneyland color the way I like it. $4,900 new
-Leben 300 Int. 12 wpc. EL 84s by Golden Lion-Like an Upscale call girl. Seductive. $4,000 new-Not in the running-

-Lejonklou Boazu Int.-40wpc S.S. Class a/b-Totally Pure. Almost hurts to hear a guitar slide. $4,000 new
-Sugden Masterclass IA 4 Class A to 33wpc. Very smooth but surprisingly not a great match with my Tannoys. $6,000?

What else would you think might be worth a listen?
I want to go Solid State this time. I enjoy the Class A resolution.
Yes the Leben is an outlier someone offered and I said "Sure"! Done with hum otherwise.

I listen from a low of 60 db to high of 75 db.
Room is irregular and medium sized in terms of cubic
feet. Treated as needed.

I want an amp that is satisfying enough to keep for the long run.
Someday I may add the others for a different sound or with less efficient planars, etc.

Price range $5k max.
Used preferred.
Willing to wait.

Brands I am have not heard but read positive comments about:
Ayre, Naim, Linn

Thank you all in advance for your thoughts.
Please do not feel compelled to respond if you
have not been here in the last few years.

chorus
Look for a Sumo The Nine, a Jim Bongiorno design providing 60W class A. Simply one of the nicest amps I've ever heard and will snap one up if given the chance.

I see Tom8999 is using a Son of Ampzilla II in his system which is also designed by Bongiorno and would be worth considering. I still own the original GAS Son of Ampzilla which must be over 40 years old and is in my system now but has been rebuilt.

I recommend a recap and general look-over by a competent and sympathetic technician. The internal wiring should be replaced with solid core OCC wire and input / output sockets replaced with the very best available. Low-mass offerings from Furutech and WBT come to mind. Must replace the IEC socket too.

I say 'sympathetic' because you will always get the know-all tech who will claim assertively with a snigger that it will make no difference and leave you with a rude and dismissive 'well it's your money'.

Have heard it drive electostats, magneplanars and a variety of boxes with ease.  It drove my Tannoy MG 15 Golds with aplomb. You could also lookout for an early Threshold or a Spread Spectrum Technologies which was Bongiorno's last before he died.
Another plug for the Luxman L-590AX. (newest version is the L-590AXII).
I haven't owned near the different pieces as most here, but the thing is stellar, to my ears. I have never for a second regretted the purchase.
Valvet E2 SE.

Supposed to be phenomenal. 10 audio says it's fantastic.
$2,990 new.
Hi have had Bat Rex tube mono and along with Bat Vk 600 se ampsMoved to Pass Xa160.5 ...found current amps Bhk hybrid 300 best sound of amps..Running Bat vk53 se pre amp Speakers are Apogee diva’ s With new ribbons etc