Upgrades for Thiel CS 3.6?

I have a pair of Thiel CS 3.6 that I’ve owned for about 12 years. I think they’re fantastic. 
Just curious... have there been driver advancements that I might benefit from? 
Has anyone tried swapping out drivers and if so, were you pleased with the results? 
128x128gpaulmg1
There is a drop-in replacement soft dome tweeter diaphragm available for the 3.6 tweeter.. The 2 user reviews are very positive. One reported an improvement after it broke in.

Scanspeak dome assembly D3004. (the 3.6 uses a Vifa D26AG36-04 Tweeter but its a drop-in replacement coil/diaphragm with no mods needed)
https://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com/scanspeak-voice-coils/scanspeak-voice-coil-d3004/

That said I still wouldn't mess with them,  as stated in the post above Rob at Coherent Source might have a proper mod.
Hello - I just watched a short PS Audio YouTube video discussing the importance of replacing dried out capacitors in speaker crossover networks over 20 years old. 

I was just wondering if there is a tutorial, or better yet if anyone has either a kit or upgrade service to renew whatever capacitors are in the Thiel CS 3.6 crossover. 

Maybe be some of the veiling that I am getting with my system, most notably my difficulty discerning the meaning of lyrics/vocals without reading the lyrics on the album liner - could be brought up to modern levels of perfect focus/clarity. 

I’m loving my Thiel CS 3.6’S that I purchased used about 7 or 8 years ago and paid $1150 for. They sit on the Sound Anchors stands. I do need a recommendation on what type of “hockey puck” to set in the space between the bottoms of the speakers and the tops of the Sound Anchors stands. 

Thanks for any suggestios all.
The OEM cross-overs have components included to compensate for specific driver irregularities. Any substitute driver replacements will probably necessitate cross-over changes to maintain performance virtues.

A word of caution; even on some of the older models that might appear to use off the shelf drivers are actually made to order, modified for Thiel versions. Standard, over the counter drivers won’t work the same.
@unsound thanks! Any idea what these pending upgrades are going to cost or what one could expect with respect to changes in sound quality from the CS-3.6.