High Fidelity Cables MC-0.5 Effect

I'm looking for some advice please.
Has anyone used/is using a High Fidelity Cables MC-0.5 Power Conditioner?
What are your observations?
I'm looking at possibly getting one.

Have a number of extras already:
- Akiko Triple AC Power Enhancer
- Akiko Audio Fuse Box Tuning Chip
- iFi AC iPurifier
- Russ Andrews 'The Silencer'
- Mad Scientist Nitro power cables
- Signal Ground Solutions Grounding Box
- Bybee iQSE

I'm not looking for comments from those who have not heard this in a system.

jerrybj
Hmm, 4th day in the outlet, not sounding to good today. Weird, sounded better last 3 days.
Wonder why it does that goes from good to not so good.
But from other posts it sounds like this is normal. Any ideas why it would do that good to not so good.
aseaman, this is normal. I'm going to take a guess and say that it's due to fluctuations in the line voltage to the home and from the service panel. There are variations in voltage level, noise level, distortions in the sine wave of the AC. The magnetic field is constantly trying to align the electrons in this current and until the components in the module are fully run-in there will be inconsistencies. 

Just my take on the subject.
And 4 days is only 96 hours.  

Well that sounds as good as I could ever imagine, good explaination to me. 
True depending on draw from everything and surrounding houses i guess also has something to do with it. 
Like you and 68Pete stated patience is a virtue, something i fight with all the time. Thxs
@Giantsalami,
Well it sounds better than day 4, but I can't put my finger on what has changed exactly. But its been in now 12 days, like I told Rick my system sounded good right now. Just wish i could figure what really changed, sounds cleaner, bass is good, tight. So it's a positive but maybe my hearing isn't as good as others on this forum. Lol

I'm happy with the MC.05 Helix, signature, so another 200+ more hrs to perfection. I can't wait but hoping I can hear the difference in the sound.  Thxs