High Fidelity Cables MC-0.5 Effect

I'm looking for some advice please.
Has anyone used/is using a High Fidelity Cables MC-0.5 Power Conditioner?
What are your observations?
I'm looking at possibly getting one.

Have a number of extras already:
- Akiko Triple AC Power Enhancer
- Akiko Audio Fuse Box Tuning Chip
- iFi AC iPurifier
- Russ Andrews 'The Silencer'
- Mad Scientist Nitro power cables
- Signal Ground Solutions Grounding Box
- Bybee iQSE

I'm not looking for comments from those who have not heard this in a system.

jerrybj
@68pete  That's what the residual effect is, wires will stay magnatized for a while after pulled out. How long I don't know, but you proved it when you unplugged your system for days away. When you plugged it back in it didn't take long because it had some magnatism left over in your wires. 

Ok, back to some Jethro Tull n Styx... 

@aseaman007, My information came from a conversation with Rick Schultz. The magnetic field is constant as long as there is power feeding the MC-0.5. And it travels through all connected conductors, even back to the service panel via the neutral (return) wire.

If you’re asking me why my first try with the modules didn’t work out, I now know that I didn’t give them enough breakin time. They had a harsh top-end and I was moving them to different positions.

Now, with three modules at the receptacles, I experience a lower noise floor, a layered 3D image, and a smooth top-end. Plugged into the duplexes gives me the most dramatic effect. Next, is in a power strip, and the least was in my power conditioner. Rick confirmed my findings with his research.

I’ve seen the pics of 10 MC-0.5’s being used. That was when they were first introduced, but I have to believe there is a point if diminishing returns.

Hmm, 4th day in the outlet, not sounding to good today. Weird, sounded better last 3 days.
Wonder why it does that goes from good to not so good.
But from other posts it sounds like this is normal. Any ideas why it would do that good to not so good.
aseaman, this is normal. I'm going to take a guess and say that it's due to fluctuations in the line voltage to the home and from the service panel. There are variations in voltage level, noise level, distortions in the sine wave of the AC. The magnetic field is constantly trying to align the electrons in this current and until the components in the module are fully run-in there will be inconsistencies. 

Just my take on the subject.
And 4 days is only 96 hours.  

Well that sounds as good as I could ever imagine, good explaination to me. 
True depending on draw from everything and surrounding houses i guess also has something to do with it. 
Like you and 68Pete stated patience is a virtue, something i fight with all the time. Thxs