Choosing between floorstanding speakers.

HI, i am new here so first of all thanks for reading. I want to upgrade the front speakers in my home theatre. Currently I have an old pair of B&W 603S2 hooked to a Marantz NR 1606 on Pre - amps with a Crown li800 Amp. I have 3 options.
1) A pair of CM10 S2, they are asking about 2K (which is a bit over my budget but local pick up) 2) A pair or 802 S3, almost the same price 3) A pair of the new 600 Series (603) for almost 300 USD less. 
I love audio, my usage of that set is mainly movies from BluRay 4K and the usual streaming services. I might listen to music every once in a while but is not its main use.

Thanks for your responses.

VJS
victorjs
For floor standers the Vandy 1's, especially coupled with subs is a good move.
Though I would suggest looking at the VLR's, as well. They are bookshelf speakers but, like the 1's, when coupled with subs, are an unbelievable speaker. I heard them with a Belles Aria integrated/ Aurender N100 and was blown away. When a set of AQ William Tell speaker cables (not cheap) were added (without subs, mind you), I was floored.
Just PM agon member ctsooner. What we both heard could make the angels weep. No exaggeration.
Bob
I prefer the 802's over the other options.  I have owned the 600 series and the CM10's.  At the end of the day your ears will have to guide you.

Woots
I have a pair of full size floorstander Martin Logan Motion XT60’s , very good finish and plenty of bass if you choose.  I like them because the midrange/treble response is excellent with a 6.5 “ midrange driver and ML’s excellent version of the HIEL folded accordian style tweeter . Very detailed and able to decipher higher volumes without becoming harsh . I have my Yamaha S-2100 hi end integrated amp treble set at neutral, the midrange /treble response is that good . A slight boost in my bass control , sometimes back to neutral. The XT-60’s are impressive, both in sound and finish. They make smaller floorstanders plus stand mounted monitors in ML’s Motion series . 

Klipsh RP-8000F two tower speakers plus one subwoofer:  $1,551

Polk Audio T30 center channel speaker:  $99

Fosi Audio T20 50 Watts RMS per channel Bluetooth stereo tube power amplifier:  $85.99

Semoic Audio 6J1 tube stereo preamplifier:  $14.64

Total on A-zon $1,750.65 plus tax, delivered