High Fidelity Cables MC-0.5 Effect

I'm looking for some advice please.
Has anyone used/is using a High Fidelity Cables MC-0.5 Power Conditioner?
What are your observations?
I'm looking at possibly getting one.

Have a number of extras already:
- Akiko Triple AC Power Enhancer
- Akiko Audio Fuse Box Tuning Chip
- iFi AC iPurifier
- Russ Andrews 'The Silencer'
- Mad Scientist Nitro power cables
- Signal Ground Solutions Grounding Box
- Bybee iQSE

I'm not looking for comments from those who have not heard this in a system.

jerrybj
aseaman007
The Helix signature will take a while longer than the base MC 05 to break in. The base will not sound right for a while. But once broken in a cross the board will be better. The detail will be much better, with more space between the notes. Back round  will be more noticeable and clear.
Good luck  But you will need to be patient for a while (best to leave them in place and not move them around while breaking in)
Thxs 68Pete, I read that on one post so I won't move it now. 24hrs has past now. 
Listened this morning haven't noticed anything yet. 
Tommyu it's a new Rick creation I believe from what i can remember from his convo. 
Looking forward to the change, like I told Rick I will be totally surprised since my systen sound pretty good if i especially playing 196hrz 24bit rate music. Wow, it's like a drug once you hear it.

But reading one fellows review I don't want to catch what he caught off these little drugs, 10 in his system plus a pro mc.05.... 
Let you know in the future. 🎶🎸🎷🎹🥁🎺🎻
Morning,
            I installed it in the outlet that feeds my system, I am going to get one more for my surge protector strip where all my plugs are plugged into. 
Rick's advise before I bought it. Hopefully this will give me the biggest change to the sound. 

Some posters here claim an immediate change, some say after 4days, 200hrs, 400hrs biggest change. We shall see or hear. Lol