No-one talks about Rowlands anymore

It's Pass all over the place. Is Rowland going down big time or terribly and expensively up?
inna
I know this is an older thread, but reading some of the submissions has stuck in my craw. I have one of the original 301's and I love its sound quality.  The soundstage is huge and mates well with the Revel Salon2's.  The sound is definitely more euphonic/liquid than analytic. There is no reason at this level of implementation to badmouth Class D, for one it is very ecological and efficient and Jeff has done a great job with the execution of this design.  One caveat that deserves mention I have had to include a transformer in the line source to knock down the NZ 240 V to mate with this 230 V design.  This has resulted in an audible reduction in the noise floor.  I have owned JRDG amps since the mid 80's starting with the Model 7 and 9T and while I use Meridian Reference gear for the front end, I find the combination harmonically rich and musically involving.  Are their better amps out there in 2020?  Absolutely, but are they more musically satisfying?  The answer would be based on a subjective assessment.   
dballard601  Agree with you....no doubt one of the dumbest thread topics of all time!  

+1 @DBallard601 and @TDimler...

See for example my Rowland Daemon Superintegrated review journal at:

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/jeff-rowland-daemon-reviewing-the-jrdg-superintegrated-flagship-ampli

Saluti, Guido

Two thoughts on JDRG:

I can't speak to Rowland's current products, but heard a Coherence 1 Mk2 with the 1,3,5, and 7 in the same system.  Obviously a LONG time ago, but it was just astonishingly good - beautiful to listen to.  I lusted after a Coherence 1 Mk2 with either Model 3s or a Model 5.  No idea if I'd be as impressed today, but it was an awesome experience.
Second:  I used to live within a quarter mile of their building (off of Fillmore in the Springs) in the early 1990s.  Having a day off, I wandered over to the building just to say hello, and Jeff himself took me on a grand tour that lasted a couple of hours.  It was an incredibly wonderful experience - and I'm still amazed that he would take that much time with a young Army lieutenant who was years away from being able to afford anything from his company. 

Hence, I hope he and the company are doing well, an always have my eye open for a C1Mk2/3 or 5 combo that I could afford . . .

A true class act, at least in my experience. 
In case no one has seen this here’s a JR 125 opened up and shown what parts are used. Would love to hear Jeff talk about he designed and implemented it all together. 
https://youtu.be/25V7T5AxwE8