Dynaudio Confidence or Sonus Faber monitors

What are your views of Dynaudio Confidence C-1 versus Sonus Faber Memento or the Cremona Auditor M as monitor speakers. I am looking for a small room speaker 11x18x8. Music is pop, rock, jazz. Other component can be modified in the future currently using wadia 27 dac with wadia I-transport,CI audio power supply, Monarchy DIP , Cambridge 840W and 840E, cardas golden ref IC and speaker cables and Sonus faber grand piano home speakers. I think the dynaudio C-2 will be too large for the room plavement.
rpssb
With your front end equipment the Sonus Faber Guarneri Memento is a better choice. Should be a significant improvement over the Grand Piano Home which isn't exactly up to audiophile standards. It doesn't come as a surprise as the GM costs above $10,000 if I'm not mistaken.

Good luck.
In the used market the C1 and SF auditor M are close in price and the C2 and SF Memento are close. Will the SF also need a sub? I agree with Ryder the GPH needs to be replaced.
Most of the my local dealer stopped using the SF line but still carrty the Dynaudio line. I like the look of the Memento speakers but do not care for the stands (strings).Thanks for all the input.
I use a pair of Auditor Ms with a REL B2 with great success in a room 12' X 18' X 8'. Prior to the SF I had Dynaudio 52SE - a very fine speaker for the $$. Dynaudio makes fabulous speakers along with SF. I prefer the visual presentation of the SF. I am using McIntosh equipment with my SF.
That room is too small for the C1 IMO. They really need quite a bit of space to integrate and perform up to their potential. The 11' dimension would prohibit this unfortunately.

I had S1.4s in a 14 x 15' room and always felt that the room was quite a bit too small for them. The C1s have a bolder sound than the S1.4s and require a larger room than the S1.4

Sonus Fabers might work better in the smaller room, not sure as I'm not too familiar with them
@Rpssb - The "strings" on the GM stands are removable. If you take them off you see a modestly sculpted grey-black metal pedestal that I believe looks fine. My wife and I experimented with the stands and speakers with and without the strings and finally opted for the stands with the strings and the speakers without the strings.

Like Miner42, I preferred the Auditor M's when they were supplemented with a REL B-2. The room they were in is 14' x 25' x 8'.