What other Hobbies or Interests Do You Have?

Hello,
I was curious as to what other Hobbies or Interests do you have that also take up much of your time, energy and money or is Audio the only one for you?
Being a car enthusiast is definitely my first passion. Always reading about new cars and lusting after some classics.

For me, besides my interest in building a Audio System in the past few years, I am also a Car Enthusiast and Amateur Photographer (actually I hate using that term, more like a photo enthusiast because I consider myself a novice).
All 3 Hobbies have taken much of my time, energy and money. Sometimes I look back and think, wow, what have I done?
Could have saved all that money and time.
So I guess I should list my gear if I am talking about other hobbies:
Cars:

2016 Mustang GT 6 Speed (weekend car, a few modifications) and 2018 Subaru Forester XT (Daily Driver). Obviously both are performance oriented.

Camera Gear: Nikon D750 with Kit Lense, Nikon 50mm 1.8 Lense, Tamron 14-24MM 2.8G
Thnx

128x128jay73
Cycling, not being fond of hill climbs I’ve found a route around town here that is all down hill. Which steel frame bike excel at. 
That’s funny, in my twenties I knew a group of mountain bikers that called themselves Team Slop (Southeastern Lowland Offroad Peddlers). 
They would hit the old bubbler, jump in a van to the top of a mountain, and only ride down hill. 

I'm passionate about reading the Bible and being more Christ-like.
I love working out w/ weights and long brisk walks.
I enjoy photography w/ my digital rangefinder camera.
The best thing about the SARS-CoV-2 virus is not having to commute to work. Three more hours for listening to music and closely monitoring Prime food delivery windows.