Magico Q3 vs wilson sophia 3

Greetings to you all.
Someone listened to these speakers, if you explain me the differences.
I'm looking for a new speaker that is as transparent as possible
I think the speakers mentioned are.

Thanks.
ciro71
From your reply it seems that you have heard the good, as you would see
driven by the Vitus Audio SS 101?

Ciao EBM.
This is one thread where I feel everybody knows what they are exactly talking about. Ciro 71, if are choosing between just these two, hands down, Magico Q3. I think people already commented pretty well on their characteristics which are similar to what I personally observed through my auditioning. It is also interesting you mention Vitus Audio because that is exactly the gear that the importer here demo the Magico Q3/5s with. Great match, and will get you closer to real instruments/vocal sounds. "Wilsons" not even close.. check out www.sonoris.co.kr.left hand side, you see list of gears they import, and Vitus and Magico are there. ;-)
Although I have no experience with the Q3, I have owned the Mini II, and am very familiar with the Magico sound. It is a good speaker with very distinct character. However, after some time I found the speaker to be colored and fatiguing (Halcro and dCS gear). I found complete hapinees with the Vivid speakers. Very natural and realistic presentation. Even the small speaker, the V 1.5 is a world class speaker.
I've seen guys who played the last CES sasha wilson is vitus ss
Can someone tell me how they played??
Thank you all.