DartZeel CTH-8550 vs PS Audio BHK 300 Mononlocks

I know this is a crazy comparison but I am currently trying to decide between the Dart 8550 Integrated (used) or a new set of BHK 300 Amos with the BHK Pre (new). I am currently upgrading from a Yamaha A-S3000 and like convenience of the integrated but feel like the BHK monos might be a bigger upgrade. They will be fed by a VPI HW-40 turntable and a PS Audio DirectStream and will be running a pair of Joseph Audio Perspectives. 
jeremyfxdwg
For the measurements crowd, no matter what the sound is like, the eyes looking at measurement will always override the ears listening to sounds.
I remember the old Halcro amps that measured like a dream...and sounded well...:0(
On another forum i was castigated and my flame suit was burned up when I mentioned that if it measures great and sounds great then it is is great, but if it measures poorly and it sounds great, then our measuring gear is faulty! 
Hi @daveyf 
if it measures great and sounds great then it is great, but if it measures poorly and it sounds great, then our measuring gear is faulty
You could also say that, id it sounds great & measures poorly, you're measuring the wrong things...

Back on topic, I also lived with that Dart, I can tell you that the phono sounds excellent; the low relatively gain was no problem with my Clearaudio cart.
Going against the grain, however, I urge you to listen to the BHK's, they are superlative performers. I listened to the 250s and, compared to the Dart, the sound is slightly less detailed & somewhat more raw -- but brutal, powerful, and authoritative. You might like it!

I have no experience with DartZeels in my system.  But I do have to concur with @gregm that the BHK 300 mono's should not be simply dismissed without a listen.  I have them in my system driving some TAD CR-1's and they just are a superb match.  I took a stab at the Luxman M900u, and the BHK's with the TAD's are no question a better match, which surprised me, given the Luxman's reputation.  It is most likely a "horses for courses" matching kind of thing.  But there is no denying that the BHK's are worthy of consideration as possible matches in a given system.

I would love to hear the Dart mono's in my system!