DartZeel CTH-8550 vs PS Audio BHK 300 Mononlocks

I know this is a crazy comparison but I am currently trying to decide between the Dart 8550 Integrated (used) or a new set of BHK 300 Amos with the BHK Pre (new). I am currently upgrading from a Yamaha A-S3000 and like convenience of the integrated but feel like the BHK monos might be a bigger upgrade. They will be fed by a VPI HW-40 turntable and a PS Audio DirectStream and will be running a pair of Joseph Audio Perspectives. 
jeremyfxdwg

Showing 2 responses by jbrrp1

I am curious to hear which of the several above proponents of Dart over PSA have heard both in the same system.  What differences would you note?  TIA
I have no experience with DartZeels in my system.  But I do have to concur with @gregm that the BHK 300 mono's should not be simply dismissed without a listen.  I have them in my system driving some TAD CR-1's and they just are a superb match.  I took a stab at the Luxman M900u, and the BHK's with the TAD's are no question a better match, which surprised me, given the Luxman's reputation.  It is most likely a "horses for courses" matching kind of thing.  But there is no denying that the BHK's are worthy of consideration as possible matches in a given system.

I would love to hear the Dart mono's in my system!