Sonnet Audio Morpheus

No shortage of DACs out there for sure.

But here’s another DAC worth some investigation.
Anyone here own one or heard one?
Opinions, impressions?

I read the 6Moons review where it earned a Blue Moon Award but
I find their reviews cryptic and the writing style difficult to follow.

Built in Netherlands, available in US.
Not cheap but far from the upper end.
128x128rja
For anyone interested, 2 part review at mono and stereo site.
1st part up now second part coming.
Also check the review on 6moons.
I've got a Morpheus.  We've been playing it probably 12-16 hours a day for a week or so, including white noise (ocean waves) overnight.  My previous DACs were a Metrum Octave, then a Metrum Musette, so that is my basis for comparison.

To my ear, the Morpheus really opens the music up.  Individual instruments and voices are easier to distinguish.  I'm hearing stuff I haven't noticed before.  Instrumental and vocal timbres are reproduced in a very accurate and life-like way.  It's got kind of a round sound, for lack of a better word, like the Octave did, but is much much more detailed.  It's accurate like the Musette was, but with a much more full-bodied sound.  Things that sounded reedy on the Musette - strings, saxophone, some vocals - sound fleshed out on the Morpheus.

It's got a volume control, which we don't really need because we have a pre-amp, but if you are happy running all digital end to end you may not need a pre-amp.

It's a really, really good DAC.
Thanks for the excellent review.
What type of files were you running through the Morpheus?
We're playing a mix of FLAC, AIFF, and MP3.  File server is Minimserver on a Synology NAS, streamer is a microrendu.  We use the USB input on the DAC.