Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
I have been drooling over the DIs for years. Now I can finally afford them (barely) and everyone says, "get the MOABs". Very torn on what to do.

My room is 21’ wide, over 23’ deep, with 8 foot ceilings. With acoustic panels and bass traps. I won’t be able to audition them before buying, although I do already have a pair of Tekton Lore-S in a different room. I do really enjoy them.
They will not be run with a sub for 2 channel listening.
Sounds and looks like a good speaker for the money. I’ve not heard this speaker, but based on what I’ve heard from reading this thread it seems to have a cult like following. In real world discussions I’m sure there would be as many detractors as proponents to these speakers. Many things contribute to the cost of building a 
hi-end loudspeaker: Materials, Research & Development to name few. Based on the amount of drivers and size of the speaker cabinet and final cost of the speaker 3-4K, materials used can’t be of the highest quality, or anywhere near.
Not that a speaker has to use the highest parts available to be considered a great speaker; it doesn’t. But like anything you get what you pay for, and sometimes you get less. I’ve come to the conclusion based on the many responses to this thread it’s more about the uniqueness of the speakers design and sound that this speaker produces that gives its popularity to; kinda like a fad. Here today gone tomorrow. Quality comes at every level and quality cost money at every level. Some of the statements proclaiming it beat out designs in the 30-40k range seem to really stretch it a bit. I suspect these statements are based more on infatuations with with the design concept and the sonic results than the quality level of the presentation. I don’t thing speaker manufacturers who produce speakers costing many times their price have to worry! In fact I doubt manufacturers at this price point are loosing any sleep over them either.

@hiendmmoe I had Analysis Audio Omegas ribbon planar speakers ($24k) and Von Schweikert VR5, they weren't as good as the Double Impacts.  I now own the Tekton Encores and they are my forever speaker.  A friend of mine had the Kef Blades, he also preferred the Tektons. If you knew how much you're being ripped off by typical speaker manufacturers it's not hard to build a better sounding speaker at an affordable price sold directly to the consumer.  
@hiendmmoe   You know, it really isn't very helpful to post on a speaker you have never even heard.  If you read this entire thread, you might have gained some insight into what makes this one of the biggest gifts to music lovers of all time.  The value is unheard of.  But if it makes you feel better, Wilson is waiting.  Don't mean to be rude, but you make some fatal assumptions in your analysis of Tekton.  In life, you DON'T always get what you pay for.  Some are driven to give more.  Some are driven by corporate greed.  

@brad1138  One thing I can tell you is you won't go wrong with either.  I have had my DI's for over 2 yrs and they only get better.  Never have I felt that I am missing out.  Sure I have looked at the Moabs, but I keep dragging my feet as I am so content.  I've been in this for half a century and the DI's are the single best decision in audio I have ever made.
@jcarcopo  I am glad you continue to enjoy your Encores.  I am totally with you man!  Once you arrive at a really good place, do you really need to keep looking?  Reminds me of when I use to cut down my own Christmas tree.  Would walk around the whole farm thinking that the one on the horizon looked so much better.  Often came back full circle the first good looking tree I spotted when I first arrived!