James Taylor

Received my copy of the new JT CD, American Standard, earlier today.  

Played it thru my JBL L100 Classic set-up (large room, Luxman D05u CD/SACD player, Lyric Ti 140 KT150-driven integrated), and fell in love with it, the songs, the sounds, the singer, all of it.   Especially Moon River.  

Especially that one.  
rpeluso
@rpeluso, in 2008 my bassist partner and I drove from L.A. to Austin to look into the housing market, and after checking into a motel stopped into a small bar/restaurant downtown. There was a small bandstand, with a drumset and coupla amps set up. No band, though. Right about when we were finishing our first Shiner Bock, the band climbed up on stage. To our surprise, on guitar was Redd Volkaert! Turns out he lived in Austin, and when not on the road with Merle was doing casuals around town. Only in Austin!
I saw JT in Lexington Ky and the show was a bucket list check off. Still gives me chills. Interesting life he has had. If you aren't aware of his personal struggles from a young age it is worth taking some time. He has plenty to draw from. One of my favorite artists.
Just listened to “Carole King James Taylor Live at the Troubadour.”
Two of the musical giants of our time.
They’re songs will last long after they’re gone in the hearts of music lovers.
"THEY'RE songs will last long after they’re gone in the hearts of music lovers "

Assuredly so.
This is a benchmark test for alien lifeform amongst us.
Just listened to “Carole King James Taylor Live at the Troubadour.”

This is a really nice show.  Anyone who enjoys  James and Carole should check it out.