Turntable Mats: Rubber, Felt or Cork.

I have a Linn Basik Turntable with an Akito tonearm and Rega Exacta 2 cartridge. Would one expect a noticeable sonic difference when changing from a felt mat to a rubber and cork mat?
joscow
No you will not. Using a reflex clamp like the Michell should make a difference. 
@mijostyn,

Please tell us all how, by using a clamp that connects to a mechanical bearing makes a (positive) difference?
Slaw, you make a good point about the possible coupling effect of a reflex clamp. In one of my systems I use a Sota reflex clamp. I noted that the interface between the bottom surface of the clamp where it contacts the record label is isolated from the record label by some standoffs. I don’t know how effective that is to eliminate coupling of vibration from a motor , But I certainly do not hear a problem. When we talk about vibration from a motor, I guess we are limiting ourselves to direct drive turntables. There really is almost 0 vibration from a good direct drive turntable motor, but there could be bearing noise. I don’t hear that either, with the Sota clamp. This is not to say you are wrong and I am right, it is just my observation. And in general I think coupling of the LP to the mat by using a weight or a clamp has been beneficial for me. I do not go in for superheavy record weights, however.
Coupling by a weight is recommended. What some will be spend on a periphery ring is equal to a nice record flattener.
@lewm ,

I appreciate your post. However, I have paid much Attention to how all of this sounds. Probably, 6 years.. The difference in SQ is striking, to an astute  listener.