Turntable Mats: Rubber, Felt or Cork.

I have a Linn Basik Turntable with an Akito tonearm and Rega Exacta 2 cartridge. Would one expect a noticeable sonic difference when changing from a felt mat to a rubber and cork mat?
joscow
@chakster ,

You were the "instigator", by dismissing MyMat based upon a picture. Several MyMat users chimed in. Given the construction of MyMat, it’s flexible nature, it’s 1mm thick design, it’s ability to dampen motor noise and still decouple a record from a platter in a 1mm thick mat, is incredible!. I have all positive users’ posts. It seems to me, I have nothing to prove. Actually, one MyMat user said he didn’t like the Boston Mat (Sakura) at all in his system. Which brings me to another point...all of my customers , with different TTs, have all reported good things. Again, I have nothing to prove.

This is with just one MyMat, ...I have had one repeat customer. Two MyMats are better than one, and two are just 2mm thick, perfectly connected to your  platter.
No you will not. Using a reflex clamp like the Michell should make a difference. 
@mijostyn,

Please tell us all how, by using a clamp that connects to a mechanical bearing makes a (positive) difference?
Slaw, you make a good point about the possible coupling effect of a reflex clamp. In one of my systems I use a Sota reflex clamp. I noted that the interface between the bottom surface of the clamp where it contacts the record label is isolated from the record label by some standoffs. I don’t know how effective that is to eliminate coupling of vibration from a motor , But I certainly do not hear a problem. When we talk about vibration from a motor, I guess we are limiting ourselves to direct drive turntables. There really is almost 0 vibration from a good direct drive turntable motor, but there could be bearing noise. I don’t hear that either, with the Sota clamp. This is not to say you are wrong and I am right, it is just my observation. And in general I think coupling of the LP to the mat by using a weight or a clamp has been beneficial for me. I do not go in for superheavy record weights, however.
Coupling by a weight is recommended. What some will be spend on a periphery ring is equal to a nice record flattener.