Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
I’m also chasing the last 10% with my Thiel CS3.6’S which sit on Sound Anchors stands (about 1”) off the floor. I’m using 1 spike in the front and 2 spikes in the rear for each stand. Right now, the speakers are sitting g on top of the stands with no pucks or spikes or anything. My bass power is there from my Bryston 4Bsst2 amp plugged into a Bryston BIT-15 power conditioner’s high power outlet. Even though the power is there, a little bit of detail retrieval is missing. Any suggestions on further optimizing them would be welcome.
Arvin - thanks for sharing your synopsis. I'm curious how you landed on 30 - 32" seat height.
George - I had hoped you had gotten relief by now! I presently, since December, am struggling with similar symptoms. Reducing electromagnetic fields, especially microwave from wi-fi router and smart electric meter have helped. Brain electro-chemistry is wonderful when it works.
Shubert - Yes Dawn is wonderful. You may have "met" her virtually as Thiel's international sales manager from mid 90s to 2013 collapse.Masi- consider trying to stabilize the speaker on the stand. Three coins (back corners and front middle) serves to unitize the speaker with the base. Please report back. Also, small wire gauge can smear the bass. 
@tomthiel
Hi, Tom.  That’s the height I get in my new, lower listening chair. Still considering elevating my speaker using butcher-block atop brass cones/spikes, but have settled down for now...enjoyment-factor is just too good!
Arvin

masi61

Welcome! back. I was thinking about plugging your power amp into the wall outlet instead of the BIT-15 conditioner. Report back if you hear/perceive a difference in the Bass output.  Take time to read through this thread as there are several 3.6 fans and members of the Panel.

Happy Listening!