Sales or clearances happening now

I noticed a HUGE sale at Cary Audio right now. My guess is that they want to keep cash flowing and that they were also going to offer some discounts at the (now cancelled) trade shows, so they budgeted for this, partly.

Has anyone else seen any major sales on gear in the last couple weeks?

[Caveat: I know there are many more important things happening, and that our country is in a crisis. I assume anyone reading this is doing so because they are not one of the people trying to save lives, and that they see reading or talking about audio as a way to stay sane. If this post devolves into something political, etc. I will unfollow End of caveat.]
128x128hilde45
This is actually a good thread. Companies who are liquidating will be helped with their cash flow when people buy items that have put on sale. Fire sale, regular sale or any sale  will in turn allow our beloved audio companies to stay afloat, pay rent and more importantly pay the salaries of their staff until such time that the commercial market becomes normal again
Limited Time Promotions from:
PARADIGM & ANTHEM 

Persona Trade Up Promotion EXTENDED through end of April 2020 - Just Announced!
Paradigm Monitor SE
Paradigm V Series Subwoofers
Paradigm Outdoor Speakers
Paradigm Premium Wireless
All Promos Featured here:
https://www.paradigm.com/en/loader/promotion/list

Anthem Spring Component Event BEGINNING April 1st 2020 - look for details at:
https://anthemav.com/ on April 1st or check with your local Dealer for details.

Thanks!
I am hoping that my local Vandersteen dealer will make a deal on a nice pair of Model Sevens for me say 80% off for me!  Dream on, Dream on!

This time is no different than any other bubble which blew itself up; it always takes the unforeseen event to stick the balloon; it was a pandemic this time around.   Those who have large amounts in the stock market get nailed, people who own that second home they bought at inflated pricing using equity from the paid off primary home get nailed, guys like a friend of mine who just had to buy his 1934 Garwood lake boat for $100k which he uses a couple of times a year will get nailed.  On and on in everyone of these cycles, its always the same.    But it means that you'll usually find a great deal on something which was out of reach before.