Phonostage for Rega P10

Purchased a Rega P10 and now I'm thinking of upgrading my Rogue Audio Ares phono preamp to the Allnic H-1202.
My understanding regarding the Rega is that its performance is so good, a top shelf phono preamp would serve it well, not that the Rogue is inadequate but I don't have a lot of experience with phono preamps as I've owned only 2 in my life.
Thanks for your feedback.
128x128desalvo55
Looking at the OP's phono stages i think it's better to replace a cartridge to something first class, but not the phono stages
Rega P10 with the Apheta 3 sounds first class to my ears. The Ares sounds great mated with the Rega and I could leave well enough alone. 

I can't help feeling that the Rega would benefit from the next level of phonostage. The NVO looks like a winner except with all those tubes, I'd always feel like there's a bad one in there eventually. I have issues...

Not being able to demo puts me in the forum where enlightened ones can chime in. Budget is $5K after I sell some gear. So that puts me in the following territory.

Allnic 1202
Gold Note PH10
Boulder 508
Herron vtph-2a
Pass Labs XP17
Parasound JC3
Audio Note L3 kit (I love building stuff)
I’m using Gold Note PH-10 with PSU-10 in my system, this phono stage is great if you have a lot of cartridges or at least two tonearms/turntables (like myself), you can connect two MC or two MM at the same time, or MC and MM. It is more flexible for LOMC cartridges with all the loading options and gain options.

If you have just 1 cartridge you don’t need a phono stage like Gold Note in my opinion.

@chakster  I respectfully disagree regarding the PH10. Yes if you only own 1 cartridge now it's still a wonderful piece but us audiofools are always experimenting with things including cartridges so given the PH10's flexibility I think it's a great choice. 
PS: The NVO sonically is still the better choice I for one have never had a tube issue
For one cartridge JLTi mk4 or mk5 is much better phono stage than Gold Note PH-10 which is not cheap at all with PSU-10 (power supply). If the budget is not the issue then unused 2nd input on PH-10 (and digital interface) is what you extra pay for.

JLTi Phono stage with one input with gain switch and optional RCA plug load resistors will cost less ($890 / AU$1490)), but the sound is even better. No limits with RCA plug load resistors for LOMC (better than Gold Note). The JLTi can be modified by the manufacturer and after this mod MM cartridge can be unloaded (100k Ohm instead of 47kOhm), you can't do that with Gold Note.